Quotes have a special way of motivating, pushing and encouraging one to achieve his or her goals. At my desk, I have quotes taped to the wall that serve as positive reminders to always stay creative. In the marketing and advertising industry, life gets hectic and sometimes overwhelming. When you’re frazzled or simply need a creative boost, read these 10 quotes to restart your marketing mind.
1. “People don’t buy what you do, people buy why you do it.” – Simon Sinek
2. “The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.” – Tom Fishburne
3. “Know thyself. Know the customer. Innovate.” – Beth Comstock
4. “Your culture is your brand.” – Tony Hsieh
5. “You can’t expect to just write and have visitors come to you. That’s too passive.” – Anita Campbell
6. “Don’t be afraid to get creative and experiment with your marketing.” – Mike Volpe
7. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
8. “Creativity is the power to connect the seemingly unconnected.” – William Plomer
9. “Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way.” – Edward de Bono
10. “Creativity takes courage.” – Henri Matisse
These quotes help me find inspiration and direction, especially if I am experiencing writers block and need a creative break. If you ever have a mental block, never underestimate the power of quotes and the impact words hold. Keep these words tucked away for a day where you need that little boost to produce your next masterpiece!
What quotes inspire you?