Are you looking for a creative way to showcase your business or website? Why not embrace video marketing?
Creating videos is a highly successful marketing strategy. However, it is one that requires a bit of thought and effort. But there is nothing to fear! There are tons of great ways to embrace video marketing. From the simple to the complex, you can use videos to brand your business. Here are some great ideas to get you started.
1. Make a parody of a popular video. This is a great way to get a lot of views fast. Doing it to a popular song can really make the video spread, plus it can be a fun way to bring your co-workers together. A great example would be Wonderful Pistachio’s Gangnam Style commercial.
2. Go behind the scenes. Create a video showing what goes on during an average day at your business. People love to see the nitty gritty and funny antics of office life.
3. Meet the team. Many businesses have an about us or meet the team section on their website. This would be a great opportunity to introduce your team and allow customers to learn a little more about your company. Check out how Google created a video to introduce members of their IT team.
4. Share video testimonials. Ask your most loyal customers if they would be willing to share their opinion and encouraging words about your company.
5. Do a product demonstration. Show customers how to use your products or services. This is a great way to show what your business has to offer. Customers are more willing to buy from you when they know how something is used. Burt’s Bees creates many videos to show how consumers can use their beauty products.
6. Create how-to videos. This will create a learning opportunity for your customers and teach them something about your industry while adding a valuable experience.
7. Video reply to questions. Do some research on popular questions that people are asking about your industry and reply to them in a video. This will show customers that you are knowledgeable about what you do and maybe even answer questions that they are too afraid to ask.
Video marketing can be highly effective. If you are apprehensive about using it, try something smaller like Twitter Vine first. This app lets you capture and make a 6-second, looping video. Check out this previous blog post for inspiration and to see how other businesses have used Vine.